Thread: Fly Tying at VA

Default Fly Tying at VA

I've been trying to find the posts about fly tying at the VA with (I believe) the Wounded Warriors. I am tying again and would like to get involved if my schedule works with it. Any information would be appreciated.

It's on thursdays from 4-6pm. But has moved on base to the soldiers and family center.
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

^^ correct^^ there are a few of us here that go regularly, it is not just "wounded warriors" as that term gets used and overused abundantly.. the purpose is soldiers and veteran support, rehabilitation, integration, and camaraderie. a great group of individuals, their families and service animals..LOL

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

If I could get the time off work is it still tough to get on post if you don't have a "sticker"?

uhh no.. no more stickers.. but they do passes at the boniface gate less than 5 min.

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    uhh no.. no more stickers.. but they do passes at the boniface gate less than 5 min.
    Can you send me a PM with the directions from the Boniface gate and what I need to bring? I work until 5 but I am hoping that I can get a little time off to leave early enough to make once in a while.