Thread: Here they come: " Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife"

Angry Here they come: " Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife"

Not sure if you guys have read the article in the ADN today but it's about to get ugly if we don't stand up and get involved now!!!! We brought this group/organization up a few yrs back when they were backing our local group here in the unit 16 bear hunting and wanting to allow non res to participate in a predator control area and using helo's. Looks like they are weaseling their way into the Gov official’s pockets. We need to kick these Jack @$$ outof AK before they take over the state like they did in a few of the lower 48. Some came on here defending them while the majority could see what you really are. Those of you that support them are working against us. I see nothing good coming out of this except the org lining their pockets by using our resources’.

Link for the article?
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

"No battle plan ever survives first contact with the enemy" - Unknown
    Literal Translation:
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Thanks MT SLDR for the link, I thought I had it in there.

You do not want them in AK at all, Trust me, look at what they have done in Utah to start with. They really are very bad news. Tons of info about them on bowsite.com

It is best to fit this group ... They are for big money and leave the common guy in the dust. They have grip on CO and what used to be accessible to the working stiff like myself is no longer in reach because of the lobbying they have done to create the HIGH price of obtaining certain tags.