Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sportsmans Wharehouse sale.... saw some Hunting forum members there

Default Sportsmans Wharehouse sale.... saw some Hunting forum members there

Anyone else go to the annual balloon sale?.....saw a few Hunting forum members there, they were giving balloons away (only 400 available) that had coupons worth anywhere from 5- 00 percent off. Just wondering....buddy told me the Anchorage store sold out on the more popular rifles...

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Anyone else go to the annual balloon sale?.....saw a few Hunting forum members there, they were giving balloons away (only 400 available) that had coupons worth anywhere from 5- 00 percent off. Just wondering....buddy told me the Anchorage store sold out on the more popular rifles...
    I might of saw you without knowing who you were. I was there at the opening & headed to the rifle counter after going through the checkout line once already (bought a Nikon Prostaff Bino 10X42). I was the blond hair girl with a pony tail/red coat with the other girl beside me looking at rifles. Picked up a Ruger Hawkeye 30-06 - made the Hubby feel proud. Also bought a Leopold VX2 3 to 9 scope for it. Got 10% off Balloon with a concert ticket for Dierks Bently (or something like that). I'm not into going to concerts, so if anyone wants it, PM me.

I got 5% off a new dog crate. I'm glad I didn't grab the Sako I was looking at. That would have been hard to explain...

Quote Originally Posted by killer instinct View Post
    I might of saw you without knowing who you were. I was there at the opening & headed to the rifle counter after going through the checkout line once already (bought a Nikon Prostaff Bino 10X42). I was the blond hair girl with a pony tail/red coat with the other girl beside me looking at rifles. Picked up a Ruger Hawkeye 30-06 - made the Hubby feel proud. Also bought a Leopold VX2 3 to 9 scope for it. Got 10% off Balloon with a concert ticket for Dierks Bently (or something like that). I'm not into going to concerts, so if anyone wants it, PM me.
    Ticket is gone....

Default 375 H&H Sako Kodiak

You mean this one?.....got it today, was there with the wife...

I was there, bought a whole bunch of crap and got a whopping 5% off.....oh well better than nothin!! There were some great sales on some camo and HH guide coats for $40.......

That is one pretty Sako!!!

Yup that's the one. We have a kiddo on the way so new rifle isn't in the budget. (At least not Sako.)

Your Gonna Love that Sako! I got My Kodiak in .375 H&H as well two weeks ago. Its way accurate like it is but I am going to put a 1x4x24 Trijicon on it this week end we'll see how it shoots then.

You going after some browns this year to chuck or do you not want that moose not to take another step into that swamp?Nice looking gun,like the grey synthetic with the stainless,Just would look a little better with the bolt on the other side of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    Yup that's the one. We have a kiddo on the way so new rifle isn't in the budget. (At least not Sako.)
    Always tell the wife your buying it for the kid !!!!.................works sometimes....

Quote Originally Posted by STEELHED View Post
    I was there, bought a whole bunch of crap and got a whopping 5% off.....oh well better than nothin!! There were some great sales on some camo and HH guide coats for $40.......
    I was there and bought a bunch of ammo and got 5% off as well.. There was a ton of folks back looking at rifles...

Here's the big question! Did anyone get more than 5%

I was there but didn't get a ticket. I saw about half of the baloons go and most were 5 or 10% off. The girls at the register were talking to each other and they mentioned they had only seen two baloons over that at that point, but I didn't hear the exact percent. They did say one customer saved a couple hundred bucks.
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by dvarmit View Post
    I was there and bought a bunch of ammo and got 5% off as well.. There was a ton of folks back looking at rifles...

Here's the big question! Did anyone get more than 5%
    I was in line buying some fishing equipment when a big holler went up at the customer service check out; some guy got a 100% balloon while he was buying a springfield xdm pistol - I think about a $700-800 pistol.
    He was very pleased. My balloon for only fishing gear was only a 5%, oh well.

I got a 50% balloon and of course I had like 3 boxes of ammo I was like is it to late to go do some more shopping I forgot to get the gun to shoot this ammo oh well still happy!

Nicely done! I handled that one when I saw it there. You must be going bear hunting soon. What scope you thinking of going with? Nice rifle.

No balloon for me, but the military discount always helps my purchases..

One person did walk out with @15 weapons... at 15% ticket..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Wife and I were there and got ticket #155 for a ballon. Bought a couple of hundreds worth of stuff and got 20% off. We were happy.

Randy

Yeah...Wanted a kimber talkeetna at first, until this rifle came out, I have been wanting this one for about 2 years now and finally broke down. Thinking about putting a low power scope on it, either in a 1x7 or 2x8, looking at the swaro, kahles (seen a few around), trijicon, and leupold.

Here's the big question! Did anyone get more than 5%[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got a 20% off and my buddy got 10% off. The guy behind me in line received 25% off his new bowtech bow. Lucky Him. I got a new pair of hunting boots, some camping gear, misc bow stuff, just stuff that I have had on my list for awhile. I felt real lucky to get anything more than 5%. I went to the ADFG Hunter Ed, public speaking class today and was speaking with one of the guys behind the gun counter at Sportsmans. He said that one of the 100% tickets went to a guy who bought a 1500 dollar Colt AR-15. Lucky Him as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast