Thread: carpenter lk

Default carpenter lk

shizit loads of over flow and lots of sketchy spots...... few small fish. lots of bud light platnum drank.
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

ya know I went there 6 or 7 years ago with some friends, had a bbq and drove around in their zodiac and jon boats, and there was fish everywhere, we were catching them like crazy, and I have gone back a couple times since and haven't caught a thing, I guess the first time always seems the best and you will never have another time like it, so grab it by the horns and enjoy your self.....
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Quote Originally Posted by kwackkillncrew View Post
    shizit loads of over flow and lots of sketchy spots...... few small fish. lots of bud light platnum drank.
    Sounds like a good day of fishing then!!!!
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?” --Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    ya know I went there 6 or 7 years ago with some friends, had a bbq and drove around in their zodiac and jon boats, and there was fish everywhere, we were catching them like crazy, and I have gone back a couple times since and haven't caught a thing, I guess the first time always seems the best and you will never have another time like it, so grab it by the horns and enjoy your self.....
    that lake is always a sure thing ever time we drill out there always see hogs

saw one nice one down the ol hole. going to wait till the ice gets skinnyer and cut a hole with my ice saw and sight fish
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

One of my favorite lakes, didn't hit it as much this winter. Perhaps a trip back out there is in order...
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

bigcox is right! mee too have seen some lunkers swimming around in there...
    “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

Nice catch!