Thread: past pre point viewing?

Default past pre point viewing?

is there a way to see past rep point comments? I have a juicy little bit of info on one of them that would be a bummer to loose

Thanks. FFG
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Just use your browser's function to save that page as a page of HTML on your hard disk. Then you'll have it there to look at for all eternity - until your hard disk fails, is what that means.

Don't repost it elsewhere, and never sell it, and you won't break any copyright laws.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Just use your browser's function to save that page as a page of HTML on your hard disk. Then you'll have it there to look at for all eternity - until your hard disk fails, is what that means.

Don't repost it elsewhere, and never sell it, and you won't break any copyright laws.
    I don't know how to do that but my sister might. the post I was looking for is already gone, which is why I was asking....course, if I were to go through all the effort of putting it on disk I could just write it down....
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

I can retrieve it and pm it to you like.

Smile didn't mean to make you break a sweat there... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame;1089677course, if I were to go through [B
    all the effort[/B] of putting it on disk I could just write it down....
    So much for digging big ditches for 10 bucks an hour, eh? Now you're sounding more like my teenagers...

btw, "all the effort" can now be defined as clicking on:
    File | Save As | OK

Of course finding a hunk of charcoal and a blank piece of wall might be far more challenging that making those three clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    So much for digging big ditches for 10 bucks an hour, eh? Now you're sounding more like my teenagers...

btw, "all the effort" can now be defined as clicking on:
    File | Save As | OK

Of course finding a hunk of charcoal and a blank piece of wall might be far more challenging that making those three clicks.
    Eh, computer work is harder on my brain than digging ditches is on my body. All I do on the computer is post useless things on here and some stuff on the ol Facebook. I know nothing!