Thread: Forest

Default Forest

This is a new modell i have made. I call it Forest, becouse its as near a perfect woodsknife you can get, if you ask me. But thats different from from user to user i gues.
    Bladelegnth: 155 mm
    OAL: 265 mm
    Steel is 3,5 mm AEB-L
    It weigh 200 gram with Desert Ironwood scales.

Seved

Tupper Lake, NEW YORK IN THE CENTER OF THE ADIRONDACK MTS.

It is a **** nice looking knife! Are you selling it or just showing it off?? What hardness is the blade?

Quote Originally Posted by alottabs View Post
    It is a **** nice looking knife! Are you selling it or just showing it off?? What hardness is the blade?
    Sorry but this one is sold. I just showing it. But it would be a plesure to make you one. I can make it with other scales, to if you want. I soon will have some in O1 cut to.

Seved

That one came out great I really like how you did not polish up the entire blade I think the non polished part adds a little extra to the looks. How much does a knife like that run?

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    That one came out great I really like how you did not polish up the entire blade I think the non polished part adds a little extra to the looks. How much does a knife like that run?
    Thanks Thats exactly how i feel to. Great that you like it. I take 275 $ for one in add aprox 30 $ for one with DI

Seved

Here is some pics on the finished knife

Seved

I like a longer tang to keep my fingers intact.

My father in law made me a really nice damascus knife ( brooksmoulds.com ) and I have taken it out on several of my trips and have used it to clean moose, bear, elk, and deer. I am nervous about taking it on some of my more remote trips because it has no safety tang - and I get plumb crazy with a knife.

Are you from overseas or somewhere that uses the metric system.......? Just used to seeing inches and ounces instead of mm and grams.

You mean you want a longer handle, you can use a lanyard, if are afraid losen the grip.

Nice with a damaskknife. Actually i am in progress of making an ss damaskknife for a Alaska hunter.

LOL yes i am from Sweden thats why i use mm. I am realy bad on inches.

Seved