Thread: Beg, Borrow, or steal!!!>.. rent even... need some sausage stuffer help

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Exclamation Beg, Borrow, or steal!!!>.. rent even... need some sausage stuffer help

I have 2 yes 2 LEM 5 lb sausage stuffers with a 1 9/16 base, and a grinder with a 3 inch plate stuffer attachment... I also have 45 lbs of ground meat, and enough casings to make 300lb of breakfast sausage links.. ( the small ones)

what i DON'T have and can't find locally is a 3/8 stuffer tube to fit the casings. seems the stuffers come with 1/2" and all the casing are 12mm or 3/8" guess so its yo ave to buy ALL the accessories..

i will be ordering 1 or 2 of these guys > http://www.lemproducts.com/category/stuffing_tube but it will be a week or more before they arrive and hopefully i will be done by then...

is there anyone in the Immediate Fairbanks North Pole area willing to part with one for a few days?
    I know i can make it bulk patty for now.. but but. but.. but..

PM me thanks..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince,, I have one you can use.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Vince,
    I have several sizes if the one Steve offered isn't the one you need. Are you using a stuffer or the grinder for stuffing?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

I AM using the stuffer.. but he grinder popped its brushes and is a done one.. so i am holding patterne.. got all the bou done.. bulked out the breakfast suasage.. and have 40 lbs of moose for snack stix ect to grind and do yet.. so i will wait till the funds for the new grinder come in.. hopefully the stuffer parts will be here by then.. LEM backorderd everything on me today..

HOWEVER i did get over 60lbs cased up in the hog caseing..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

thinking of selling off the 2 small stuffers..and getting one big one... i ended up with 2 because i broke the plunger on one during the move.. and took LEM 3 weeks to send me a new one...

SERIOUSLY need a butcher supply store here in Fairbanks.. might be my next venture.. out of the current shop.. Grinder/stuffer/packer rentals?????

meet on face book here

We are happy with the one on my wife's Kitchen Aide mixer. Made some nice elk sausage and it worked wounderfully, and not too expensive. Showing only $15 on line @ Williams and Sonoma so maybe Habitat @ University Center in Anchorage carries it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    thinking of selling off the 2 small stuffers..and getting one big one... i ended up with 2 because i broke the plunger on one during the move.. and took LEM 3 weeks to send me a new one...

SERIOUSLY need a butcher supply store here in Fairbanks.. might be my next venture.. out of the current shop.. Grinder/stuffer/packer rentals?????

FINALLY got my stuffin tubes in... and the 4 year old promptly stole them as they make cool little bugles to practice playing whilt the other two practice their claironettes

time to make the sausage..

meet on face book here