Thread: Bug managment

Default Bug managment

Ok we have game managment, when is someone going to address this issue? lol.

They drive me crazy when I'm hunting, they drive the animals crazy-------------------------------

(Humor is involved,)

Come on, surly some of you hunters have some input on this issue, lol.

Deet, Smoke Bombs, Foggers, or just a good ol green limbs fire.

seems this thread has a theme:

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

on a serious note... The therma Cell is by far the best invention to keep bugs away i have ever found.. though it does not work for Knats... HOWEVER.. a squirt or 2 of 100% deet ( the small orange bottle) directly on the pad seems to cut them considerabley..

Therma cell on the pack, one at each end of the moose/bou.. hang one inside your bear blind... i dont eve wear bug dope much anymore.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

What's the name of the chemical that is mixed with blood to kill those black flies?

Bozze, lol, just kidding.

My brother has a fogger that works pretty good. It will clear a area around you of about 100sq feet for a certain amount of time. ( time to get the moose/bou cut up one thing about it is you need to be upwind from it. And for those of you that say that the chemicals get into the meat, do this before you skin it, after you skin it, don't use it.