Thread: lower fire lake

Default lower fire lake

Went out sunday seen 3 in 8 hours 2 was in the mid to upper 20s and 1 hammer didnt ice any but just seeing the 2 bigger guys gives me hope anybody have fire lake advice FISH ON!!!!

just remember it is called fishig not harvesting, sound like you had a good day of fishing, as you got a couple not 30+ inches but you did get some, I have fished that lake in the passed an never caught any, so it sounds like you did great compaired what I got
    SID

Riton! Riton! My brother from another mother. Wish I could be there with you all catchem. Couple months and we will be floating the Phantom in flowing water. Hoping by the end of April..."fishon"

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Brown View Post
    Went out sunday seen 3 in 8 hours 2 was in the mid to upper 20s and 1 hammer didnt ice any but just seeing the 2 bigger guys gives me hope anybody have fire lake advice FISH ON!!!!

right on boss mabey we can go some were your back will lets us what about them friends of yours and that pike fishing?

You mean a run down the big su then hard left to flathorn? Its already in the works buddy. We havent yet determined exactly when but I reckon you will be first one in the navigators seat for that trip. I will let you know..."fishon"

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Brown View Post
    right on boss mabey we can go some were your back will lets us what about them friends of yours and that pike fishing?