Thread: Anyone Draw DM424?????

Default Anyone Draw DM424?????

Can't believe no here drew this tag...... It was a great hunt for me last season, being so close to home and huntin' after work and weekends.

I drew it...don't usually hang out on the bow hunt forum, usually on general hunting forum. I had two friends who had it last year, I'm really excited for this hunt!
    Missing the greatest state in the Union!

I drew this one as well, I have been trying for three years and finally landed it. Should be good hunt!

I wish I did, congrats to the ones that did, i'll get it some year!

Yep, I did! Already excited about it also!

Taylor, Get ready to spill the beans on where to go! (In a thick german accent) "I have ways of making you talk!" HAHAHA!
    I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice, remember life is expensive and ammo is cheep!

Quote Originally Posted by Adison View Post
    Yep, I did! Already excited about it also!

Taylor, Get ready to spill the beans on where to go! (In a thick german accent) "I have ways of making you talk!" HAHAHA!

Its no secret, the bulls will be where you find them....... this past season some nice ones got taken off North Post, I would've thought the opposite, but they are everywhere.....I believe everyone that hunted had at least an oppurtunity on one, some people wanted P&Y bulls and kept passing on smaller ones.

Also to add......Theres a really huge Brown bear in there, and nothing can be done about him, wish F&G would relocate it..... I would hate to see someone do a DLP on him....

Wife and I got drawn. We're really looking forward to it. I have a feeling that with the high archery success rate in both the early and the late hunt on Post this year, moose density will be a lot lower this coming Fall.

The winter may effect moose density as well. Regardless, I drew and am excited. I'll let the rest of you hold out for a P&Y bull. I want a nice little guy for the freezer.

I drew as well, looking for a tasty one, if he has nice head gear that would be a bonus!

OBTW, don't forget that you will need a Hunter Safety Certification in addition to your IBEP certification for this hunt on JBER. Several folks had issues this year when they showed up for orientation without the basic hunter safety card.