Thread: Did HH stop producing Impertech?

Angry Did HH stop producing Impertech?

Just when I make up my mind to try the stuff, I'm reading that they don't make it any more. Has Helly Hansen stopped producing Impertech jackets and bibs? I only can find odd ball XS sizes in the guide coat and a few remaining "deluxe Jackets". Should I jump on whatever I find in my size? Which models of the Impertech lowers had zippers at the bottom of the leg? Bibs or regular pants, doesn't matter. Are they making anything that is as good?

Thumbs up Maybe???

Ennis - If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the XS jackets? I couldn't find them anywhere before. I know this company was carrying Impertech, but I did hear the rumors of them no longer making the stuff. I am quite certain that they do not make the Deluxe (guide??) jacket anymore, it was talked about before and I haven't been able to locate one myself.

Here you go! It looks as if they are still carrying it! Be aware that this company takes their sweet time in shipping your items.
    Good Luck, buck

http://www.constructiongear.com/sear...ertech&x=0&y=0

Thumbs up HH Site

It looks as if HH site has got them listed as well. They don't carry the 3/4 length jacket by the way it looks.

http://www.hellyhansennw.com/catalog...roducts_id=579

Try Boondocks in Eagle River.

2 weekends ago Boondocks had the impertec bibs for $28 so I picked up 2 for my boys.

Default What's the difference?

Now I'm real confused... What is the different between the "deluxe" coat and the "guide" coat?

Coat is a full length coat, guide jacket comes down lower (just above the knee) on most folks. Suppose if you wear the guide jacket you can cover the top of hip boots.

I got one of each normally wear normal jacket and bibs when you want to stay dry.

Helly Hanson made so many versions of everything that I never know what I'm looking at if I shop online. Did the ever make Impertech bibs with leg zips, or just snaps?

Default They are ok

Here you go! It looks as if they are still carrying it! Be aware that this company takes their sweet time in shipping your items.
    Good Luck, buck

http://www.constructiongear.com/sear...ertech&x=0&y=0[/quote]

I bought mine on sale form them 3 weeks ago, the xlarge was to big and they sent me a large all within a few days

Arrow I got some from these folks on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Helly-Hansen-Imp...QQcmdZViewItem

They still had a good number of deluxe jackets and the reinforced waist pants. I decided to go with those pants instead of the bibs because of the 13" zippers on the legs and because they have a double Layer of Impertech, edge stitched and welded on seat and knees.

Contacting them through Ebay proved difficult (their computer was buggered), so I called them and they sent my stuff out the same day.

Now to get some soakers to test the stuff in.

Default camo with snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Ennis View Post
    Helly Hanson made so many versions of everything that I never know what I'm looking at if I shop online. Did the ever make Impertech bibs with leg zips, or just snaps?
    just snaps. in their infinite wisdom they discontinued the impertech camo many years ago. coveted stuff, if you can find any...

boondocks? not known for bargains. $28 for the bib pants is a bargain. do they have a web site? was that a sale?

Yes that was a sale at Boondocks, not many sizes or quantity left at that time. I would think they are probably all gone by now as this was 2 weeks ago.

Default Three Bears

Three Bears in Kenai has Impertech at a good price. Deluxe Jacket, Pants, and Bibs.

Chimo's in Wasilla was also advertising impertech.