Thread: Mt Hayes Air

Default Mt Hayes Air

Has anyone used Mt Hayes Air they are located in Delta Junction. I am looking to book a caribou and moose combo in 20a

Please pm me if needed.

Thanks

Yup. For the past 18 years! Good people! Have Qs?
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

I have not heard much about them compared to other charters, why? Are they smaller?

I like having 5 or more positive remarks that I found about a charter.

How many times have you used them and are they a friend or just a company you use? Ever hear anythig bad? PM me too if you want and thanks.

Yup, one plane. Gary is the pilot. Small operation. He is a GREAT pilot though.

Started out as a company. We actually started with a different, he got cancer and sold. The guy who bought it came into medical issues and Gary came back to DJ and helped out and eventually took it over (was M&M charters).

I wouldn't blow smoke up your butt on this. Gary is a now a friend, but that's becaue he has taken us out for many, many years. As I said, it started out small, with small clientle and we were there every year. Like I said, a great guy and great pilot.

Give him call, tell him what you're looking at and going for. He'll be able to put you where you need. I'm sure there are others out there that can do what you need. But I wouldn't put my name down and my reputation for anyone I thought not worthy. You'll be happy if you choose to go with him.

Only thing bad you'll hear is from another company there in DJ, and that's because Gary married the other company owner's ex-wife.

Seriously, you won't be dissappointed.
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

Gary is who I flew with to the Charlie Boyd airstrip for a DMA hunt. Awesome, want to do a flow hunt with him also. I know guys that have him do moose floats all the time.

Thanks guys! That helps a lot.

I am pretty sure I am goigg with Mnt Hayes thanks guys.

good choice, let him know who sent you.

Gary is a great guy and a VERY safe pilot. You won't be disappointed if you use his service.

I wanted to let Gary know who reffered me to him, so anyone who did please PM me your name so I can tell him, thanks!