Thread: help us help you.. when requesting hunt info...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default help us help you.. when requesting hunt info...

when requesting on the forum or in pM.. there are a few things we all need to help a person out..first is the hunt number.. and a location it pertains to.. NOW i have many secured to memory... but alas.. its getting to be an old and addled brain at times...

so how about a link in your post or message?? start here http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...maps.byspecies

we also need information... heres the basic..

1. where are you arriving from?
    2. what do you already have avalible for transportation..
    3. do you have a budget ? or have you saved up and are ready to make this a memory of a lifetime..TIME is also a budget in its own right...
    4. do you have ANY local resource avalible to you.. even contacts or lodging? family? ( i get a lot of requests for costs )

and

5. HONESTLY .. what to you fully expect??? what do you hope to accomplish.. how serious are you to fill that tag... are you hoping to fill more then one.. and expectations for alternate species...again.. see TIME and budget..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

This thread would be worth a sticky perhaps!?

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

good advice
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

And vince wins forum member of the year with this post. Everyone else try again next year...

good call there Vince

And vince wins forum member of the year with this post. Everyone else try again next year...
    LMAO...Not sure if Vinve wants FMOTY ever again

Good points, I usually do but I slacked this time! I changed my post, thanks guys.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    LMAO...Not sure if Vinve wants FMOTY ever again
    Neither do I.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I heard this years winner gets a year supply of canned ham... Oh and 20 dollar gift certificate from sportsmanwarehouse.