Thread: Zeiss Victory RF 10x56 Rangefinding With Binocular

Default Zeiss Victory RF 10x56 Rangefinding With Binocular

Has anyone tired these or has them. I'm looking drop some big this season on a new pair. Any ideas
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

My brother in Oregon just bought a pair and he finds them to be very nice in clarity and size. He compared them to the Leica 10x42 with the range finder and opted to spend the extra $ for the Zeiss. There wasn't much difference in quality but just enough for him to make the purchase.

Thanks any place in anchorage that a pair. Sportsmans don't. I like to look at them before I buy them
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Quote Originally Posted by akmike30 View Post
    Thanks any place in anchorage that a pair. Sportsmans don't. I like to look at them before I buy them
    Sorry, can't answer that one. Maybe someone in the area can respond.

Mountain view sports has a pair .....they specialize zeiss, and have a Victory RF 10 x 56......but if I were you, hold off til' the show, you'll get a real good discount even better than the military discount...

Chuck