Thread: Who can fly me into most remote areas in 20a?

Default Who can fly me into most remote areas in 20a?

Who do you think is ther best person to fly me into the most remote areas in 20a? I want someone with a cub that can land in places most others cannot. Out of Fairbanks is best but not required.

Have you contacted Wrights Air Service in Fairbanks?

How about Golden Eagle or Mt Hayes in Delta Junction?

There is an operator out of Healy but I can not recall the name right now.

What do you know about Mt Hayes? I have not heard a lot about them. Thanks.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

DON ASK THEM FOR A REFERAL if they cnt get you where you want ot go.. ask them who is cub flying and MIGHt be willing to take you.. i havea guy in cantwell.. but know he's busy i have to beg borrow and bribe him for a ride.. Delta end would be your best shot. if wrights wont get you where you want to go.. I have a few calls in for a few of you guys.. but will take me some time to hear back.. sorry
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks a ton, I had a lot of good info on charters but they all want to take me into a typical location. I need to find someone with good references that is willing to go to an out of the way place, if that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DonV View Post
    Thanks a ton, I had a lot of good info on charters but they all want to take me into a typical location. I need to find someone with good references that is willing to go to an out of the way place, if that is possible.
    Robert Everts "Wing" I think it's called Wings air service. He probably could.