Thread: Magazine for Tikka T3 Lite

Tupper Lake, NEW YORK IN THE CENTER OF THE ADIRONDACK MTS.

Default Magazine for Tikka T3 Lite

I was at the SCI convention a couple of weeks ago and talked with the "experts" from Beretta about the difficulty of buying an extra magazine for my Tikka T3 Lite. They could NOT tell me where I could purchase one but they did agree they are in short supply!!! DUH---thanks for nothing! Does anyone know where I might find one of these for .270WSM??? I was certain they are only made of plastic(expensive plastic) but it may as well be gold. Don`t care to know who has them on backorder---I already know!! THANKS!!

The only place I know of is Midway USA and from Beretta's website. I am in the same boat looking locally for an extra magazine for my Tikka .270 Win. Looks like I am going to have to order online though. Good luck, please let me know if you find a place that sells them.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

I noticed while cruising through CDNN's website a few days ago that they list them.

I haven't bought anything from them in years but ,in general, they keep a lot of stock on hand.

Hope that helps.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

I bought one for my .223 a few months ago, directly from Beretta. And you're right, EXPENSIVE plastic!

there are an abundance of them on gunbroker.com and once in a while a screamin' deal - I've purchased 1/2 dozen WSM and 10 308 size in the past year

It looks like several places offer magazine conversion bottom metal that allows you to use accuracy international magazines. Might be worth converting it to redily available magazines. Plus AI mags are much higher quality than the plastic tikka mags.