Thread: DG 478 kodiak goat any reccomendations for a guide

Default DG 478 kodiak goat any reccomendations for a guide

Drew a DG 478 north road system tag Will be needing some guidance on a good guide or outfitter thanks Todd
    Quality Taxidermy is not expensive it is PRICELESS

Quote Originally Posted by 10PTBUCK View Post
    Drew a DG 478 north road system tag Will be needing some guidance on a good guide or outfitter thanks Todd
    I would contact BRWNBR on the forums I believe he guides down there but not sure of his area but I am sure he could help you out....

Drew the same tag but its not North Road system goat its South, North is DG479
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PTBUCK View Post

sorry had my directions messed up
    Quality Taxidermy is not expensive it is PRICELESS

"early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

Having hunted with Jake on Kodiak for goats I can say he's top notch. We hiked 2 hours, set up camp, spotted the goats, hiked an hour later, he arrowed the goat, 2 hours later back at camp with goat well before dark even in November. Camped that night on the mountain just because even though we could have easily gone back down and back to base camp. Next morning load up Jake with all the weight and I skip down the mountain still trying to keep up with him with 120 pounds pounds on my back.

No pressure Jake to make that happen again though. You'll be hard pressed to find a guide that will bust his hiney harder for ya and more fun to hangout with in the field.