Thread: Aluminum Hull- Fiberglass superstructure?

Question Aluminum Hull- Fiberglass superstructure?

Hi guys. Relative nooby here. Living here in New England where aluminum boats are rather rare, we are used to and I do like the general warmth most of our cabin cruisers have. Upon my retirement, I hope to travel the country and definitely Alaska. When I see maybe most of the popular aluminum boats on the web sites, the interiors seem to be rather unfinished in comparison. Very intersted in which aluminum hulled manufacturers do the interiors more to what we prefer. Certainly can tell you guys have some real good, rugged boats for your boating territory. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Thank-You. Louie

Of the aluminum boats I have seen in person or online Sea Wolf has the nicest interiors. Thats not to say there isnt others who are better. Just that I am not aware of them.

Seawolfs (www.seawolfmarine.com) have nice interiors, but they are surprisingly durable. Here are a couple of shots of mine:

Nothing wrong with fiberglass boats up here. I would guess it is about a 50/50 split overall, with glass being more prevalent in the ocean, and aluminum more common in the rivers.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded