Thread: Save a few bucks while waiting for draw results

Default Save a few bucks while waiting for draw results

KTUU Deals is offering a $20 sportsmans warehouse gift certificate for $10! Save 50% on a couple odds and ends for the hunts were all waiting for.
    If anything it will be a little distraction from the monotony of hammering refresh for the next 9 hours

Quote Originally Posted by chasethemoon View Post
    KTUU Deals is offering a $20 sportsmans warehouse gift certificate for $10! Save 50% on a couple odds and ends for the hunts were all waiting for.
    If anything it will be a little distraction from the monotony of hammering refresh for the next 9 hours
    That's a great deal. I purchased one for myself and one for my wife for the Soldotna store. I'm sure I'll use them in the next 6 months. Thanks for passing that on.

I think that website is down from everyone hitting it.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

I'd hit it.

I always stock up on their coupons at the local parades and sportsman shows... But I seem to be out at the moment. Thanks for the tip!

Probably just a sign of things to come.... Just goes to show hitting refresh enough time can crash anything.

Sweet deal just pulled the trigger on it, I need a few different names so I can buy more than one! rep points sent