View Poll Results: Draw results

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Draw results will be released on time

33 40.74%
  • Results delayed until 24 February

8 9.88%
  • Results released on time but system crashes while everyone is hitting the refresh button

40 49.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wagers on Draw Results

Default Wagers on Draw Results

Ok, so who thinks the draw results will actually come out on time and if not, when?
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Because I plan to hit refresh until I see them!

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    Because I plan to hit refresh until I see them!
    +1........

Well, I do not have a "dog in this fight" so to speak, as I did not apply this year due to a second surgery on my left shoulder. Too much uncertainty as to my recovery/ability to take advantage of the TMA permit I was sure to win ! I did vote for the delay based on past history.

Well since the system seems to get overwhelmed I went that route .. That being said I will personally take one for the team and check the results first and post them here so everyone else stay off the f&g site at 5 so it doesn't crash sound like a plan? Good...

We could to a DDOS attack with our phones. Everyone call every 60 seconds and ask "Are they out yet?". Maybe we could irritate them enough to post them early.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

If they don't post them on time i am going to set up a tent and "occupy" fish and game for being the top 1% who knows the results and not being fair and sharing them with everyone else ! Haha

I think they'll post on time but the site will crash as it usually does. Than i'll get the anticipation of scrolling down the list and likely seeing someone with the same name but different middle initials! lol

Tell me about it. Last March I got a bright shiny titamium shoulder (at least I think it is shiny)
    In early september I pulled the trigger on my .45-70 with the light load. Ouch. Let me say again Ouch
    2000 Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
    5.0 Mercruiser Alpha 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bsj425 View Post
    If they don't post them on time i am going to set up a tent and "occupy" fish and game for being the top 1% who knows the results and not being fair and sharing them with everyone else ! Haha
    +1...that one made me laugh!!!!
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? --Jack Handy

I think it'll come out on time. Maybe they'll be a half hour late or something of the sort, but F&G had the backbone to actually publish a firm date and time in the supplement this year. I think that'll help them hold to their word as opposed to the past when there was a general time frame given.

Whenever it is posted somebody here needs to download and post pdf since the website is down.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

what you all yacking about??? shoot i already got my results.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

See its rigged!! I told everyone it's rigged Vince already knows his results.... Don't mind me just practicing my speech for when my name isn't on the list again..

I look forward to seeing the damage these $10 draw tags will render. $10k? $20k?
    A second ATV? New Trailer? New ATV trailer? New guns? New tents? New Sleeping bags?

With insight into the future - I should seek out the $10 for the $20 gift certificate at Sportsmans Warehouse. LOL.

If someone gets the results downloaded, please download and save, I will if I am able to. That is how I was able to see the results last year, a forum member emailed the pdf to me, otherwise I would have not know the results for hours.
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    what you all yacking about??? shoot i already got my results.
    So did I. Mine were bought and paid for months ago. The results are just details for those of us in the know.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    So did I. Mine were bought and paid for months ago. The results are just details for those of us in the know.
    LOL didnt have to pay a thing to have my results known .... I knew what i was getting in November..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I hear there's room for one more in the club since Rossi got tossed. I costs money and influence, but it's worth it

Only about 4 hours till the self imposed DDOS attack gets launched on the ADF&G web servers!

I wonder when they will learn that it would be MUCH better if they just distributed the results file to 4 or 5 local news sites and let them all share the band-width blast! AOD, AK Dispatch, News Miner, and ADN could all release the info at the same time and none of them would have a problem carrying the load...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast