Thread: Recommend a Charter

Default Recommend a Charter

Looking for someone to recommend a good charter for Halibut/Salmon on the Kenai Peninsula. Preferably not Homer, gonna go out with a bunch of buddies for a fishing bachelor party around the 18th of June probably about 6 of us total. Any info would help, I have not had good luck lately with the last few charters I've gone on. Thanks in advance.

Bottom line Charters out of Deep Creek. Earnie 907 567-7366. He stays away from chicken holes.

Call Saltwater Excursions out of Whittier - 907-360-7975. www.saltwaterexcursions.com. Halibut, Salmon and Rockfish are really good and you can't beat Prince William Sound. Congratulations to your friend too.
    Last edited by whodatak; 02-13-2012 at 20:04. Reason: forgot to give the guy's address

I would call Crackerjack Charters out of Seward. I booked their 6pack boat last year and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Whoever you choose, start booking now. Sometimes they book a year in advance. Good luck
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? --Jack Handy

Don't go out with Saltwater Safari out of Seward, they ripped me off in 2009..........