What did you use for bait on that first fish - that little kid's brother???
"The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.
Are the fish getting smaller or the people getting bigger?
"96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."