Thread: New Hybrid Fish Stocked

Default New Hybrid Fish Stocked

Did you hear about the new hybrid fish that Fish and Game is stocking in the Mat-Su and the Kenai?

Apparently they decided to cross a coho and a walleye, because the coho is such an aggressive fish for bait, and the walleye is such a good tasting fish. What they came up with is the Cowall.

Then apparently, the cowall wasn't quite as aggressive as they had anticipated, so they hybridized the cowall with a tiger muskie and then they came up with a cowallskie.

Apparently it was to stupid to catch anything, so it was a flop.

Either I am not being politically correct enough for the forum, or else nobody understood the joke. I should have spelled it Kowalski. Not meant to be offensive. Just a joke.

http://www.joomlaspan.com/fun/jokes/..._Kowalski.html

I thought it was funny ..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

I liked it too.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Soso......
    “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

Quote Originally Posted by joefish00000 View Post
    Soso......
    Before your time Joe. You are living in the generation of political correctness. Just FYI, I told this joke to one of my old best buddies who is Polish and he thought it was hilarious. Oh well, if anyone is offended, feel free to crack some Lithuanian jokes. That's where my relatives are from. In fact, I think I got some ties to the Lithuanian mofia. It doesn't bother me. People can crack jokes at me if they want too.

Just having some fun.

I laughed. thanks!

Default splake

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Did you hear about the new hybrid fish that Fish and Game is stocking
    I'd like to see them try a splake (yeah I know they read this forum; this is my plug to try to get them to go look up the info).

Its a cross between a brook trout (possibly the finest eating trout there is) and a Lake trout, which of course is the largest trout there is. The end result is a very fast growing trout that tastes every bit as good as a brookie.

Splake like to hang down low in the water column, so you either vertical jig for them, or use a down-rigger in the summer, trolling from a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    I'd like to see them try a splake (yeah I know they read this forum; this is my plug to try to get them to go look up the info).

Its a cross between a brook trout (possibly the finest eating trout there is) and a Lake trout, which of course is the largest trout there is. The end result is a very fast growing trout that tastes every bit as good as a brookie.

Splake like to hang down low in the water column, so you either vertical jig for them, or use a down-rigger in the summer, trolling from a boat.
    But the Kowalski is much funnier than a Splake!

I am a Kowalski, the joke was funny! Anyone that cant laugh a little needs to lighten up. Keep them coming!