Thread: Heading to Alaska in the morning.

Default Heading to Alaska in the morning.

Tomorow I am heading to alaska, I am so excited, I will be going up to work for Claude at Alpine creek lodge. I dont think I will sleep much tonight.

Where are you leaving from and how long are you going to be there? Envious, very envious if you are staying up there. Good luck and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by hoovertx4 View Post
    Tomorow I am heading to alaska, I am so excited, I will be going up to work for Claude at Alpine creek lodge. I dont think I will sleep much tonight.
    Welcome to Alaska and I hope Claude let's you sleep a bit.

Welcome home! As for Alpine Creek, I may see you there in a week and a half. I'm booked to be there the weekend of the 18th-20th.

I am leaving from Kentucky, and I hope to stay in Alaska. I am sure I will need a little nap once I get there lol. I hope to see you there.

What day are you arriving? I might be up that way again to visit sometime this week. I told Claude I'd be glad to give you some pointers on fixing snowmachines. I hear you're a good mechanic and it should be really easy to learn. Can't wait to meet you.

I will be ariving in fairbanks at almost midnight on firday, and will be at the lodge on sunday, I have never worked on or even seen a snowmachine, I could use the pointers. I have been a mechanic in the army for the last 6 years.

They are relatively simple and straightforward. Sounds like you are going to get a crash course right out of the gate since it's 64 miles by snowmachine to get to the lodge I've been thinking of coming up on Monday.