Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draw dates

Default Draw dates

I now that the dates for the draw where pushed back can anyone tell me why and when.

Yes, it's official, I've found a site based on public input. Here's a site put together with directions to find the draw results and the official dates. This was put together to minimize online and over the phone inquires because they are happening all too often by folks who can't be patient:

http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Where did you see that it was delayed? There was a rumor going around, but that was all it was. It is still scheduled for Friday, February 17th at 5:00pm. It is listed on the ADF&G drawing results webpage.

Rumors are starting! F&G has been consistent in the 17 Feb at 5:00 pm release since the supplements went out. There does not seem to be a reason to delay it. Next to post is the annual its "early release, check what your drew here" posting.

Until I see something on this page it is all rumors.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...se.drawresults

AZinAK

Its delayed because they said so its Fish and Game they do not have to have a logical explanation for anything that they do.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Its delayed because they said so its Fish and Game they do not have to have a logical explanation for anything that they do.
    "They" said so? Who is "they"? I have yet to see anyone say so other than someone who claimed there was a rumor on here. Nothing from ADF&G.

LOL...I know someone there and its going to be the 17th still...........

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    "They" said so? Who is "they"? I have yet to see anyone say so other than someone who claimed there was a rumor on here. Nothing from ADF&G.

I guess I should have said "they" always say so since it has kinda of become a routine with F&G the past few years and they never have an good reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I guess I should have said "they" always say so since it has kinda of become a routine with F&G the past few years and they never have an good reason behind it.
    What he said - whatever way he said it.

Actually, except for he year (last?) where there were problems with the moose tags, they ahve been pretty much releasing them on the dates originally listed on the draw supplement. I won't bet on my memory but the delay was a week and they did state why.
    7 days until "pass over".

So if they come out on the 17th then there should be a bunch of apologies to F&G for slander..........Right?

Thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by mallardman View Post
    So if they come out on the 17th then there should be a bunch of apologies to F&G for slander..........Right?

Thought not.

Nope. Too many people will be too caught up with the whining and complaing about how they think the system is rigged because someone else got multiple tags and they got none or about how some people are going to "waste" their permits since they got a tag for something they don't know how to or otherwise can't hunt. It's always entertaining to see the same, predictable, tired, old, repeatedly disproved claims flood in each year. Let the games begin....

Default 7 days is such a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    how some people are going to "waste" their permits since they got a tag for something they don't know how to or otherwise can't hunt.
    I agree with you.

BTW, can you tell me where the moose hang out in 14A and how I enter the unit with a 4 wheeler? I'm sure I'm going to draw that permit and I have no idea how to hunt it.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    I agree with you.

BTW, can you tell me where the moose hang out in 14A and how I enter the unit with a 4 wheeler? I'm sure I'm going to draw that permit and I have no idea how to hunt it.
    They hang out in the willows, unless they have been shot, then there hanging in the willow and you enter from a road I think.
    I know I should not be on this forum giving up this valuable info on my secret honey hole.

I hope the drawing is Friday, can't wait another day.............
    Frank
    Alaska Wildrose Charters and Cabins
    www.wildroselodge.com

Quote Originally Posted by profishguide View Post
    They hang out in the willows, unless they have been shot, then there hanging in the willow and you enter from a road I think.
    I know I should not be on this forum giving up this valuable info on my secret honey hole
    Ah, the secrets out of the bag now. Look a little to your left or right this fall, and that's where I'm gonna be.

Is this going to be delayed? I've read the thread and still can't tell the answer, if there is one.

Default Friday at 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by TundraSudsDotCom View Post
    Is this going to be delayed? I've read the thread and still can't tell the answer, if there is one.
    http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...ntlicense.draw

Just 24 more hours... I think I can make it.

Figure I will clean up on the draw this year since it sounds like the boss is looking at shipping me off to afghanny land around Aug..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast