Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Spring Jetboat Gathering

Default 2012 Spring Jetboat Gathering

I know we are all wondering (atleast I am) as to where the 2012 AOJ Spring Jetboat Gathering will be held? I haven't seen any post on it yet so I thought I would get this party started!!! Anybody have any idears? Me and Marley were there last year at Susitna Landing and I know we all had a blast. I am really looking forward to doing it again this year and seeing all you good folks on the water. So where are ya'll thinking???...Dreaming of skinny water and of course....SALMON!!!!...yezr!!!..."fishon"

Plus Lots for a great time last year. Thanks again to everyone that took me for a ride and helped give me a crash course in what to get (dream about!) in a boat for Alaska. It was nice to meet so many great folks. I really liked the shirt Bob the fisher wore! The love of my life says we're too tight on $ to skip another Holiday OT day, so I won't be able to make it this year. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe event.

We just bought a boat, a Phantom Avenger, and we expect delivery beginning of May. We'd love to meet up with other boaters. Sounds like a great time.

Bob I have been thinking about this for over a month, but thought it was to early. I'm very glad you started this. If I remember right there was a discussion of the 2012 Spring Jet Boat Gathering and a location. It was talked about going to Fairbanks with akoz on the Salcha. I'm up for that or what ever works best for the majority. Being retired my schedule is very tight, but it bet I can work it in. Lets hear from anyone else that is interested and hear some ideas. tjm are you out there some where, with an idea. Thanks Dan
    Retirement Plan - Having Fun and Still Learning

I'll be working out the details this weekend while hanging out at the boat show....come by and say hi if you go....
    I was going to start a thread to see when and where works best for the majority...
    Probably keep it similar to last year, BBQ, a few door prizes, and getting as many folks out as possible...
    I don't think things could have worked out better last year, I'm hoping for a repeat
    we'll get this ball rolling soon...

Attachment 57074
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

I will be watching this thread close and sure hope I don't miss another one! I hope to have my wooly fitted with a new quick ratio outboard helm before the run so that some folks can check that out.

Easymoney... congrats on your new boat. i have a phantom 60/40 with the 200 opti and i love it. it will will take you plaxes that a boat should never go. hopefully we will get you ojt on the knik river this spring and if we can get tjm to go with us, you will never want to leave. ... welcome to the club buddg... "fishon"....OTE=EasyMoney;1077484]We just bought a boat, a Phantom Avener, and we expect delivery beginning of May. We'd love to meet up with other boaters. Sou nds like a great time. [/QUOTE]Y

Hey T,

Good to hear your still around. I sent you a pm the other day. Definately will be joining the gathering this year just need to know where and when..."fishon"

QUOTE=tjm;1077595]I'll be working out the details this weekend while hanging out at the boat show....come by and say hi if you go....
    I was going to start a thread to see when and where works best for the majority...
    Probably keep it similar to last year, BBQ, a few door prizes, and getting as many folks out as possible...
    I don't think things could have worked out better last year, I'm hoping for a repeat
    we'll get this ball rolling soon...

Attachment 57074[/QUOTE]

Wholly crap!! I was think this last weekend as I was looking at the boat under 4í of snow. I'll go another round you guys. Same time, same place, new place, donít matter to me. Count me in.
    2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
    SD309 AT
    2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
    Custom Mod's

I'm bringing an air boat this year. I'm not gonna be the one getting high and dry lol

We are in!
    will keep an eye for when and where.

looks like it will shape up to another good time....how's everyone feel about the holiday weekend again?
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Sounds goods to me buddy..."fishon"

Is the plan to go to Fairbanks or south again?

We can bring airboats....woo-hoo! I might make it this one if I'm in town.
    BK

Come on up to Fairbanks!

Whats up Fozzy, don't know if you remember me. I have the Phantom 60/40 with the 200 Optimax. Also brought my little dog Marley with me last year and of course he will be joining me again this year too. I was just wondering if I could reserve a spot on your new airboat one day as I have never been on one. I will bring my own earplugs for both me and Marley. It should be fun I would imagine. Hope to see you there bro...thanx..."fishon"

Quote Originally Posted by f0zzy2 View Post
    I'm bringing an air boat this year. I'm not gonna be the one getting high and dry lol

Of course I remember you Bob; everyone is more than welcome to ride along. No hearing protection required I just got done installing a com system. Just don't blame me if you want an air boat after we drive down some four wheeler trails or climb some hills! When I test drove it I couldn't get the song "It's a whole new world" out of my head. You might not know it if you donít have kids.
    Anyways I haven't decided whether to sell the jet boat or not. We'll see how much I use it this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob the fisher View Post
    Whats up Fozzy, don't know if you remember me. I have the Phantom 60/40 with the 200 Optimax. Also brought my little dog Marley with me last year and of course he will be joining me again this year too. I was just wondering if I could reserve a spot on your new airboat one day as I have never been on one. I will bring my own earplugs for both me and Marley. It should be fun I would imagine. Hope to see you there bro...thanx..."fishon"

What does bringing an airboat have to do with a JETBOAT gathering?

Bob, I am scheduled to work Memorial Day Weekend. I do plan to come up towards Palmer this summer sometime camping. Don't have a date yet, have to schedule around the son's boy scout camp and karate tournament. I'd like to meet up though. I'm really excited about the boat. I put in a 300 hp diesel with a 7' bottom for hunting.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast