Thread: Encore tune ups!

Default Encore tune ups!

Stumbled onto a father son team that is well versed in making the TC Encores shoot better and especially improve the trigger pull / hammer drop.
    Got new Pro Hunter Endeavor 50 cal from old EKC a cpl weeks ago and trigger pull was between 5.5 and 6 lbs.
    Ordered a # 2 spring kit, special pliers and a manual from bellmtc outa Colorado and in an hour had that puppy snapping at 3.75lbs. Kit was right at $49.00 delivered.
    Spent a little time on the phone with one of the owners there and got a lot of good advice and great service. Had parts in 2 days.
    Thought I would pass along some good fortune to anybody else wanting to improve their TC's ..
    Randy
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Stumbled onto a father son team that is well versed in making the TC Encores shoot better and especially improve the trigger pull / hammer drop.
    Got new Pro Hunter Endeavor 50 cal from old EKC a cpl weeks ago and trigger pull was between 5.5 and 6 lbs.
    Ordered a # 2 spring kit, special pliers and a manual from bellmtc outa Colorado and in an hour had that puppy snapping at 3.75lbs. Kit was right at $49.00 delivered.
    Spent a little time on the phone with one of the owners there and got a lot of good advice and great service. Had parts in 2 days.
    Thought I would pass along some good fortune to anybody else wanting to improve their TC's ..
    Randy
    Mike Bellm is good people. Spent several weekends camped out at his house playing in his shop. Never had the chance to meet his son, but sure he's a great guy too.

Wish I could pull up in his driveway again this weekend...

I did the same with Bellm-supplied goodies. Nice improvement, especially trigger pull.

I also used the Bellm stuff for my encore. I highly recommend it to anyone.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!