Thread: He's back!!!

Default He's back!!!

That doggone muskrat at Polaris Lake on Eielson AFB has got my number! I have talked to many people who have never seen it, despite numerous trips. For whatever reason, he's at my hole at least every other trip. Just yesterday, he came up my second hole, the one I wasn't using. Because there was no line and risk of a "hook-up" I just let him breath and do his thing. At only 24" or so off my boots, we stared at one another for several seconds. Unafraid, he began scanning the inside of the shelter. He must have liked what he saw, because that joker then tried to climb out of the hole! He may have been docile but a quick wave of the hand sent him packing. The last thing I need is a PO'd rat between me and my shelter's exit!

Try to get a pic make a great avatar

Sounds like the movie "Caddyshack" to me....

haha thats funny! is it leagan to set traps out there...? probly not... thats cool, yea get a pic!
    “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

it IS legal to trap it out there drill a hole set a 110 or 120 over top it will be the last time he pokes out should be nice and prime too.

Quote Originally Posted by joefish00000 View Post
    haha thats funny! is it leagan to set traps out there...? probly not... thats cool, yea get a pic!
    I'm heading back down tomorrow.....will definitely take a camera, as my phone is very old school and lacks a flash. This is one ballsy critter!

Yep sounds like the Alaska version of Caddy Shack to me! LOL