Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Ice fishing charter in homer harbor?

  1. #1
    Member homerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    homer, alaska
    Posts
    3,922

    Default Ice fishing charter in homer harbor?

    If the clients are not actually IN the boat can you still only take 6?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    I think tip ups are in order for fishing here! Flag up!

  3. #3
    Member sayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central peninsula, between the K-rivers
    Posts
    5,788

    Default

    I should bring down my auger and make holes off the dock. Probably catch more than I have around here lately.

  4. #4
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,392

    Default

    Looks like Muttley is going to have a hard time wrangling any kings today. Man...who knew that Homer was part of the arctic ice pack?

  5. #5

    Default

    Global Change?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    I should bring down my auger and make holes off the dock. Probably catch more than I have around here lately.
    If you bring the auger and 6 clients we can drill 6 holes around the boat and see what we come up with. And I'd even do it at a cut rate!
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

  7. #7
    Charterboat Operator
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage AK.
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Probably wouldn't get a lot of list in the boat if all the holes were on 1 side!, might be kind of hard augering thru the dock

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Not to sure you can get your troll speed right

  9. #9
    Member AKFishOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle River (Home!)
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Looks like the fuel costs will be down.

  10. #10

    Default

    Does that hurt the hull in any way?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Yes, when thing start breaking up chunks of ice get pushed hard into the hull, and rips of bottom paint.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •