Thread: Valley Armory in Palmer

Default Valley Armory in Palmer

I wanted to give a huge kudos to Valley Armory in Palmer. They carry everything you need for ar-15's and more. They have their own VA stripped lowers which are very nice. They will also engrave them for you! They also now carry a polymer complete lower for $99! James at VA goes out of his way to help you and shipping is only $5 anywhere, and my stuff always arrives in 2 days. Check them out valleyarmory.com. I am in no way at all affiliated with them, just a very satisfied and happy customer!

VA is a very good shop to deal with especially these days when some stores in Anchorage sell knockoff airsoft s**t, or charge way over retail. I have been a repeat customer for a few years now and James is a very trustworthy business man to deal with.

I wish he had a store front, or that he would keep an inventory on hand, having to buy something and wait for days heck I can ask my buddies at mat su tactical and they will do the same, plus I can play with the guns while I am there
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by ironartist View Post
    I wish he had a store front, or that he would keep an inventory on hand, having to buy something and wait for days heck I can ask my buddies at mat su tactical and they will do the same, plus I can play with the guns while I am there
    Wait for days? Everything always ships the same day and arrives the next day.

That is if you are on a normal UPS or FedEx route. Without a store front a business is just another internet source.

+1 James is a quality guy to work with.

I am also not affiliated with him past being a very satisfied repeat customer.

Anybody tried the $99 complete lowers he has now? Any good, pros, cons? $99 is sure cheap for a complete lower . . . even has the stock on it.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I will have mine friday. Waiting to pick up from my dealer. Shipping was next day, super fast. Will let you know how it looks

Picked up the lower, threw it on an upper. Very nice tight fit between receivers. It's stamped New Frontier Armory Made is Las Vegas. Has a nice 6 position mil spec stock. Absolutely no trigger creep, light weight, solid. Mags fall out when released, unlike the plum crazy lowers I have tried. As in the plum crazy the internal parts are also made of a polymer of some sort, guess that could be considered a con. I like. Maybe I need another.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ak-pilot View Post
    As in the plum crazy the internal parts are also made of a polymer of some sort, guess that could be considered a con. I like. Maybe I need another.....
    Well poly donít corrode so if they are tugh enough should be good. I bet they are tough enough, Ruger went to a poly trigger guard on 10-22 because it was stronger, Iíve seen their testing and its strong stuff! Think Iíll order two, should make good knock around guns.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

but like I said it's much funner to check out all the new firearms while I am visiting
    Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by jdmak View Post
    Wait for days? Everything always ships the same day and arrives the next day.

but like I said it's much funner to check out all the new firearms while I am visiting
    Μολών λαβέ

Default Too many guns? No.

What is the real definition of "having too many guns", other than being short of cash or ammo?

Another satisfied customer of Valley Armory. James has VA hats now, and my wife is still wearing the pink one that she got at the MVS gun show last Saturday. That is quite something, as she normally hates the 'pink it and shrink it' philosophy that many companies use to sell firearms and gear to women. But she likes James and the products and service that we get from him.

I think I may feel a Magpul MS3 order coming on...

Any problems with their lowers? They seem pretty good for the money.

I have a couples of the stamped VA stripped lowers that are awesome. Been put threw the paces with a 50 Beowulf. He also offers engraving on the magwell and he is still able to ship same day. I plan on putting the polymer lower to the test this weekend. I also read that the LW-15 lower parts are interchangeable with any lpk, unlike the plumcrazy ones