Thread: One more caught

Default One more caught

Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

What is really sad to me about this whole mess, the numerous and blatant violations aside, is that this is a case where some of the harshest penalties in state history have been meted out !?! That needs to change and now ! I think he got off far too light as so many others have in the past. I am continualy amazed how little these egregious violations cost the perpetrators .

I hope this at the very least sets a precident for future cases that DA's, AG's, and Magistrates will not shy from.

Doesn't the lacy act allow a violation sentence in one state to be carried over to other states? If that is true then the Montana life time hunting ban should mean he can't hunt anywhere. Correct?

I agree. It sure seems that if this is one of the stiffest penalties handed out that a lot of bad guys will not be concerned about the risk of getting caught. When the odds of getting caught are so low to begin with, the prosecutors really need to push for stronger penalties. All Alaskans ought to push for stronger penalties.

"Hit him fairly good....amigo Will " Yeah right!! more like a slap on the wrist.
    Seriously, I have seen this joker out there on a charter casting off the bow, fishing too many poles...etc etc. He should have had his privileges revoked for life in this state, just like montana did to him. The sad thing is, the Justice system in AK failed US (you and me) ...again! And once again proves that the justice system in alaska protects criminals not victims!! just ask any reputable police officer!! Sorry for ranting but this is a bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw ......bs = bologne sandwiches

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Doesn't the lacy act allow a violation sentence in one state to be carried over to other states? If that is true then the Montana life time hunting ban should mean he can't hunt anywhere. Correct?
    Jon I dont belieive all states have that agreement.. I do think AK is one of them though that says, if your not allowed to legally hunt in one, you cant here. but then again... GUIDE? not sure about... commerce regs? hmmm not sure.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here