Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New store in the valley

  1. #1
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default New store in the valley

    Called One Stop Outfitting in the brentwood post office mini mall on the palmer wasilla highway phone # 373-8488. They are stocking mt. house and other goodies. It WILL be worth patronizing them, tell them JR sent you,
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  2. #2
    Member nategr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    260

    Default Thank You Iron

    I didnt want to break any TOS with the site, so I was waiting patiently.. Haven't had the time to visit this site as much lately. If people have questions or looking for something, feel free to ask or pm me...
    www.onestopoutfitting.com
    Some worry, others prepare
    Items for your outdoor needs, specializing in emergency prep.

  3. #3
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    it's about time we had somewhere in the valley to get our fix, thanks
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  4. #4
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    pushing this thread back to the top, now in stock 25 pound bags of beans and cereals, with fuel prices going up these are well worth the investment now,
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  5. #5

    Default

    Cool Beans...Always a good thing to have options. I'll check it out the next time thru there. Thanks for the heads-up.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •