Thread: Anyone Using Nightforce Scope With The NP1-RR Reticle?

Default Anyone Using Nightforce Scope With The NP1-RR Reticle?

Having a .300 RUM put together and was wondering if anyone using this scope with the NP1-RR reticle, and if so, what you think about it?

Thanks.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

I have a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x with the NP-R1 reticle and love it. If I remember correctly, the only models with the NP-1RR reticle is the Benchrest line.

I have an older 3.5-15x nightforce with that ranging reticle. For what it's worth ... the scope is awesome (good glass and 1/8 adjustments) but the reticle is too busy for me and honestly, just haven't put the time into realizing the scopes finer features as I use a rangefinder and don't take many long shots (eg > 300 meters).

I use the Nightforce 3.5x15 with the NP-R2 reticle and love it. It is not complicated to use and doesn't cluter the scope. This reticle will range for you if needed but I use a range finder for that buisness. If I ever lost or broke the range finder I know how to use the scope. I also like the 1/4 moa clicks on the scope compared to 1/8. It is quiker to adjust dope with 1/4 moa. This is the best scope I have and will be purchasing another in the future.

Gentlemen, thank you for your replies.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

i CURRENTLY HAVE MOUNTED AN NP-1 ON MY 300 CANADIAN WHICH IS WHAT THE 300 RUM WAS DESIGNED FROM.
    "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"