Thread: Cooling you drink in the winter

Talking Cooling you drink in the winter

Just stick it next to the window, lol, works in the interior, not sure about the southern part of the state.

Hey at these temps it slushies up from the air coming in through the handle.

Before you tell me to shut of this air flow, I like fresh air flowing through the house. LOL

Must be warmer where you're at. Here your beer stays cold sitting anywhere in the cabin below about waist level.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Before we got the place tighten up.We sat around the table in are bunny boots because waist level thing.LOL.
    Kids allways liked taking the hot cup of water tossing in the air trick and poof it would be gone!

I remember those days, lol, but you have to look at the bright side of breathing that fresh col air. My thermo-meter was stuck at -42 this morning and went to get a haircut and could'nt see 100 feet. Was thinking it was a little colder than that and when I was getting the schalping done she said hers was bottomed out at -60. Mines kinda stuck at -42 all day, never changed so I really don't know what it is out there.

I had seen Galena had -58 when i looked this am. Little of that -10 would seem like a heat wave..

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

This is how Robot cools his favorite drink......

You ought to turn that robot into a Superbowl commerical, lol.

Cute kids.

The robot be a commercial??? I think the entire family could be a commercial!! Always enjoy hogs pics of robot and what he is doing...
    So...does Mr Robot have bunny boots to wear in the cold?? How do the batteries keep warm??LOL!

We used to keep the cold beverages on the floor next to the outside wall. Soda would freeze beer, would be cold. Mama thought it tacky so we keep a cooler inside, freeze water bottles outside to put in the cooler. It works.

We use a sheet of eps styrofoam leaned up against the wall over the stuff we what to keep cool. We have a little more control over the temp that way.

I'd love to see the hogfamily in a commerical, robot coming out of the outhouse after a beer, lol.

Might beat out the budlight commericals.

Frezzing water bottles ( I like to use milk jugs ) can keep a cooler operating just like a frig. The meat that you want to keep frozen stays outside in another contanier.

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!