Thread: NEED HELP Serious ADVISE with huge PROBLEM

Default NEED HELP Serious ADVISE with huge PROBLEM

I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my bow in hand. When she came home she got out of some one's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the top limb of my bow. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the proshop the next time I am in town.

Most important take care of your bow it will last longer than your wife and second make sure you get it tuned in before you go out and wait all night again no reason to wait all night then miss.

Funny how the joke morphs to whatever the hobby is, airboating forum itís a crack in the airboat, Harley forum itís a crack in his Harley, bow forum a crack in the bow.
    BK

Now that was some funny sh@@
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Yeah it is funny how it perpetuates, found it on another forum and couldn't resist I gotta ton of giggles from it when I first read/saw it.
    Really thinking about it's original origins is the fact that someone was actually sitting outside waiting when all this unfolded and to forget everything about what was going on surrounding why the person was out there in the first place to worrying about the bow the bike the boat the car the what ever the heck it was is just too much not to be funny.

Whatever you do don't release an arrow with a cracked limb- it could fail... Make sure when you drop off your old lady for exchange/trade/ sale you take your bow to get it repaired first thing!

Sniper,

Hey man, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seams like you have TWO ill fated cracks there. Both can be fixed, so dont lose faith my man. Tuned up limbs on the bow and just cut off the other ones--no harm no foul, what can get up and run cant get out.

LOL

Rich
    I give thanks to the vetrans, as they have aided in my priviledge to hunt and fish the great State of AK. and alow me to sleep safely at night.

Did you have time to rangefind her?