Thread: Tow To Alaska

Default Tow To Alaska

I just happened across this AD http://anchorage.craigslist.org/boa/2820368482.html and thought I would post a link in case someone may have need, as questions about transportation to Alaska come up often. I do not know this person nor do I have any affliation with them, I cannot provide a reference.

The guy in that ad is my Father. I can vouch for him. If you have something that needs towed up in mid April give him a call or PM me and I can give you his email. I know he does not want any wide loads but a boat, car trailer etc would be fine. He spends the winters in Arizona so he is basically just looking for something to tow to help pay for the trip.

His tow vehicle is an 04 Dodge 3500 dually and he has a fifth wheel hitch installed if needed.

If you have any questions let me know.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Thx. for the "atta boy" John (JR2). Last night I got a call for a pretty firm tow from Yakima to Anchorage. If it falls through I will come back on here to look for another.
    Keep your warmies on to keep warm on the slope. 75F here today. Pool water 84F. Tough to take but I am working on it.

Jack (Dad) (JR1)

My tow to Alaska is taken for this year. Towing a boat from Yakima to Anchorage and it is firm.
    Thx.
    Jack