Thread: Custom leather work - Evan Daily - Thumbs up

Default Custom leather work - Evan Daily - Thumbs up

Recently received a wrist cartridge holder crafted by Evan Daily who is a member here and wanted to report how satisfied I was his work. I've tried two other times to get what I wanted from local people and was never happy.
    Evan and I exchanged a few emails and he gave me the suggestion to avoid velcro and offered other ideas. I'll be the first to admit it is hard to do something like this via email but Evan nailed it.

I wanted a wrist holder with double belts to attach to my wrist that would hold 4 rounds to be used when I take my double rifles hunting. The loops needed to hold the rounds across my wrist instead of parallel to it. Leather is nice, stitching is good. Liked it so much I ordered another for my larger double.

If you need any leather work done shoot him a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Recently received a wrist cartridge holder crafted by Evan Daily who is a member here and wanted to report how satisfied I was his work. I've tried two other times to get what I wanted from local people and was never happy.
    Evan and I exchanged a few emails and he gave me the suggestion to avoid velcro and offered other ideas. I'll be the first to admit it is hard to do something like this via email but Evan nailed it.

I wanted a wrist holder with double belts to attach to my wrist that would hold 4 rounds to be used when I take my double rifles hunting. The loops needed to hold the rounds across my wrist instead of parallel to it. Leather is nice, stitching is good. Liked it so much I ordered another for my larger double.

If you need any leather work done shoot him a PM.
    Thanks for the endorsement Snowwolfe! I'm glad it turned out like you had hoped.