Thread: finger lake

Default finger lake

Anyone going to be on the lake Saturday

I will be out there tomorrow and wanted to see if I could use someone's auger mine is broken and would be really thankful if I could use one

I will be by the big inland

I would lend you mine but my car is broke down....and the blades are really dull...gotta sharpen um
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Quote Originally Posted by matt c View Post
    I will be out there tomorrow and wanted to see if I could use someone's auger mine is broken and would be really thankful if I could use one

Dropped in about an hour before dark and saw around 3 red tents over there and figured you already had your holes drilled by then of course. I drilled a hole and fished about 45 minutes only got one nice one but he was a pretty healthy char I put back down the hole. Watched him on the flasher come off bottom and hit my puppet minnow. Pretty fun, how'd you end up doing?Attachment 56820Attachment 56821
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

Did ok hooked 4 small bows let them all go where did you fish at the only thing I have ever got out of there is rainbows I was the one with the Isuzu trooper on the park side of the big inland

Kinda across from you guys in that deep cove that has the trail to cottonwood. I usually only catch stockers as well and was surprised to see char that size in there.
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"