Thread: TruTrax

Default TruTrax

I'm interested in these tracks, trutrax.com , for my 6x6. Does anyone have any experience with these tracks, pros or cons I would love to hear it.
    20' Wooldridge Sport 08' 150hp E-Tec
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

What year and model 6X6 (Sportsman or Ranger). I thought I had found every track company out there and never came across these. Couldn't tell from the website if they are still in business but seems like a similar concept to other track manufacturers. If you're really interested I'd email the company and ask them questions.

1S1K, thanks for the helpful suggestions. YES, TruTrax is still in operation. YES, I did email them with some question. What I was hopeing for is some USEFUL input from someone that has used these tracks. I hate to put down the money for tracks without some first hand information from someone other than a salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by akhilux View Post
    1S1K, thanks for the helpful suggestions. YES, TruTrax is still in operation. YES, I did email them with some question. What I was hopeing for is some USEFUL input from someone that has used these tracks. I hate to put down the money for tracks without some first hand information from someone other than a salesman.
    Agreed. I want some first had knowledge too.

They look like the same thing that the argo uses and they work great. I woul dhow ever stay away from climbing over downed logs or trees they are plastic so they slip unless you get a cleat set for them for some traction. wouldn't use the cleats in swamp though pic up too much grass
    He who don't float. Don't follow the ARGO!

Hi 1S1K, have you had a look at the www.righttracksysteminc.com yet. Not much on their site for ATV/UTV's, but I know they can make up a set for the 6X6 Sportsman and/or Ranger. but will need Skis or Wheels on the front.

Bruce.

I have seen this company. My problem is I can't justify the expense.

Thats what I thought, but now my 2007 Polaris Ranger 6X6 is tracked on the rear with the 18" Tracks Company, metal, and on the front is a set of the AD Boivin TraXion Plus tracks, I had already purchased a set of skis for the front, when I located a almost new, dicontinued set of the AD Boivin's out of Winnipeg, MB, Canada.

Bruce.

For inquiring minds, I did find a little bit of user info about these tracks on one of the Argo forums, mostly good reviews, but nothing about these on a 6x6 ranger even though the manufacture sells them for it. I have looked at the metal tracks but am leaning towards the trutrax.