Thread: Indoor Pistol Match Saturday

Default Indoor Pistol Match Saturday

Hello Bullseye Shooters,

We have an NRA approved 2700 point match scheduled for this coming Saturday, the 28th at the MVS indoodr range. Sign up will start at 9 AM, to start shooting at 10 AM. Please let me know if you will be shooting, so that we can be sure to have enough people to hold the match.

Andrea
    333-0265

I'm a long ways form that range right now but I will be shooting a 2700 indoor this Sunday. This one is at a 25 yard range, so much better than the fifty foot ranges. That little 50' target is awful for slow fire. The 25 yard shoot just seems easier to me. I know it's a head thing but it still cost me points. I shot a fifty foot 2700 two weeks ago and was 50 points below my average. Hopefully I'll break 2600 this next week. I'm trying out a new center fire gun this week, an S&W 356 TSW. A 9X21.5mm hand loaded with a nice target load. My LB Wadcutter will cover the 45 slot. I love it. I'd been out of competition for many years and was able to get back into the game this past year.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Very cool. I find the 50 ft target intimidating too! the S&W sounds interesting. I shoot a Marvel conv on a Colt frame and a LB Wad gun, still ahve some Star 45 bullets
    I am a long way from a 2600 shooter, but still whang away! Indoors this time of year, -20 today!
    We are putting toghether the FFC PACFLT Match at MCB Pendelton for April right now.

Quote Originally Posted by allen-ak View Post
    Very cool. I find the 50 ft target intimidating too! the S&W sounds interesting. I shoot a Marvel conv on a Colt frame and a LB Wad gun, still ahve some Star 45 bullets
    I am a long way from a 2600 shooter, but still whang away! Indoors this time of year, -20 today!
    We are putting toghether the FFC PACFLT Match at MCB Pendelton for April right now.
    Hey...I'm eligible...
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Correct... get some orders and come on out free bullets. We always need experience help running things.