Thread: ADFG Website Issues

Default ADFG Website Issues

This is a problem I have experienced for quite some time, and figured this may be the best place to find an answer. Every time I attempt to open a PDF document from the Fish and Game website, I get an error message that says "The selected document cannot be opened". Thats it, no other explanation.

HELP ME, please....I am a computer dummy, and don't know where to start.

If you are using Mozilla Firefox try using internet explorer. Otherwise you may need to update adobe.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Thanks Iceman, I am using internet explorer. I will try updating adobe, but the ADFG website is the only place I've ever encountered this problem.

Have you tried to download the file first, then open it? Do this by right clicking on the link and selecting "save target as". Then just open it as any other file on your computer. This might eliminate any possible problems related to the internet connection. If it is a file format thing, this won't help, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Thanks skier, just tried that, still no luck....Guess I should call fish and feathers and see if they have ideas.

Well shoot, figured we had more computer nerds here.

Ya know J, I had the same issue about 6 years(?) ago but cannot for the life of me remember the exact issue. Coulda swore it was a browser compatability issue.... so now I'm stumped! Have you tried using Mozilla or Google chrome?

And which IE are you using?
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

It is a pretty recent version of explorer, as the computer is only about 6 months old. I haven't tried chrome or mozilla, as haven't had any problems with anything else, other than the Fish and Game website. It's opened every other PDF file I've attempted to open, other than one's on the fish and game site. I am stumped too, think I'll go eat some ice cream.