Thread: Archery humor

Default Archery humor

Just thought some of you might like this one.
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

There's a bow in the picture?

if she had a 3 inch longer draw length she'd have a 2 inch shorter........ uh...... well, never mind.......

Should this be in the Archery Pics sticky?
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

she does have very nice form

I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my bow in hand. When she came home she got out of some one's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the top limb of my bow. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the proshop the next time I am in town.