Thread: Older Snowmachine Repair

Palmer, AK.

Default Older Snowmachine Repair

I have a 94 Tundra that was giving me some electrical and recoil issues. I finally took it over to (John Milke) 90's and older snowmachine repair shop on mile 10 at Wasilla Fishhook rd. for repairs.
    He did outstanding work with a quick turn around and very reasonable prices. In fact, he went through the whole snowmachine fixing little issues and inspecting everything. He called the house to ask (ahead of time) if he could fix a bunch of these items which I appreciated. John is very knowledgable on older equipment and will offer tips and advice on them for free!
    If you need work on an older machine I'd highly recommend him.

Palmer, AK

I had John go through my '96 cat a couple years ago when I didn't have time to tinker with it. My experience was the same as BK's. Great service!

Allen at J. Kimberly Services in Anchorage. Can fix anything, calls before he replaces or tears into stuff, figures ways to save you money - great guy. I won't take the stuff I break to anyone except the J. Kimberly crew.

I'll second John and his service!!!!!!!!! Great guy to chat with and most the time tells me on the phone how to fix my issue so I don't have towaste my time or money coming to him.
    I'm Pro-Pike.