Thread: Petersville

Default Petersville

Going to head out to Petersville tomorrow if my partner can make it, anyone else headed out that way? 5 1/2 feet on the Kenny Creek Lodge snow stick.

My son and I are suppose to meet a couple friends up there friday afternoon. We were up there a couple week ago and it was pretty awesome. We just trail ride but even the trail was fluffy.
    "Ebbtide" 27 X 9 GlacierCraft
    MMSI#

Charterboat Operator

spent 3 days up there this weekend, warm and FLUFFY! never got more than -5 and most of the afternoon was above 0. swamps were a blast! sorry they are a little torn up now trails were groomed. hae FUN!

Anyone heading out this Saturday? Looking to hit the Peters Hills or where ever there is deep untouched snow.

How I'd love to run up to Petersville this weekend. unfortunately obligations are keeping me grounded....

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Anyone heading out this Saturday? Looking to hit the Peters Hills or where ever there is deep untouched snow.
    I'm sure you can find pockets of good snow. But, last weekend the wind was merciless, not overly strong, just relentless. It totally wrecked the good snow out in the open.

Anyone riding out there tomorrow and don't mind another rider tagging along let me know. I can either meet you there or somewhere in between.

Heres some good current info on Pville.

http://backcountryrebels.com/showthr...?t=262&page=19

Saw that and already posted looking for riders headed out there today. Looks like a big no for today but i'll be headed out there tomorrow for sure.