Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly Selling Wooldridge Alaskan XL

Default Possibly Selling Wooldridge Alaskan XL

I have a 2011 Wooldridge that I might be selling, trying to see if any interest out there... I will list all options and Motor this afternoon...

Default Wooldridge 2011 Alaskan XL 20'

The 20' Alaskan XL features a 78" bottom and windshield. The boat is powered with a Yamaha VZ175TLR Two Stroke, 175hp High Pressure Direct Injection motor with a jet drive. Package includes an EZB 3100 EZ Loader galvanized bunk trailer with chine guides and Command Link Tach and Speed/Fuel Meter.

1000MCA Battery, Box and Aluminum Holder
    Canvas Top, Sides SS bows and storage Boot
    Cruise Curtain
    2 HD suspension seats
    36" Lockable storage boxes
    Auto float switch for Bilge
    Swim Step
    Second Windshield Wiper for Passenger
    Washdown Pump
    Upgraded Red and Green Nav lights to LED
    Recessed Headlights in Bow

PM me if you are a bit interested....

Nobody the least interested???

Out of curiosity how much are you asking?

Quote Originally Posted by TobinZeke View Post
    Nobody the least interested???
    To be blunt, you should post this in the classifieds and then on craigslist and post a selling price.

Please don't say you might be trying to sell it, either you are or your not. When you start an add saying you might want to sell it most people think weird thoughts, like you are holding out for top dollar and you want convinced to give it up.
    It is a buyers market especially in the dead of winter.

Post an add, list the options, and have detailed photos otherwise you are wasting your time. Be prepared to take less now than after the snow melts. I don't mean to sound condescending but these are the facts. Good luck with the sale.

You shouldn't have any problem moving her.
    Good luck with the sale.

Lets put it this way.... IF somebody was interested I would sell it, but dont have to..... that is what I meant by saying possibly

So if anybody IS Interested in this type of boat then PM me....

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    To be blunt, you should post this in the classifieds and then on craigslist and post a selling price.

Please don't say you might be trying to sell it, either you are or your not. When you start an add saying you might want to sell it most people think weird thoughts, like you are holding out for top dollar and you want convinced to give it up.
    It is a buyers market especially in the dead of winter.

Post an add, list the options, and have detailed photos otherwise you are wasting your time. Be prepared to take less now than after the snow melts. I don't mean to sound condescending but these are the facts. Good luck with the sale.
    Agreed. This type of classified is not a classified and I would not respond. Either its for sale or it isn't. Post an add. No opinions, just year, make, model, options/accessories, price, and pics.

Or you can cruise clist and find someone who posted an add that says, "Looking to Buy" (LTB) or "Wanting to Buy (WTB)" otherwise most of us who cruise around looking for boats will not bother, as indicated by the age of your post and nobody has been interested.

Boat is listed on Craigslist... FOR SALE

Really? Where? I looked for it and can't find it. Maybe post a link?

Boat is listed on Craigslist... FOR SALE
    I found it. And judging from the price, I'd have to say that there is little to no possibility of selling this boat. But who knows, I have been wrong before.
    Good luck.

Again if somebody would like to talk message me.

This is a good deal for somebody wanting this boat with all these options. It is in new condition

Not sure what you paid for your boat new, but a guy could get a new Phantom Avenger or 60/40 with the same option for $5K less.

Again... if you are interested let me know....

Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    Not sure what you paid for your boat new, but a guy could get a new Phantom Avenger or 60/40 with the same option for $5K less.
    Or a brand-new 2012 for $500 more. + some on the options you'd get to pick.

http://www.alaskapowersports.com/sho...9549&Type=2717

Coho...That is without any options at all.... I have over 10k in options on my boat... So that boat you are looking at with all the options I have on my boat would be about 59k.... Just saying

That boat has:

NO Canvas Top
    NO 36" bench seats
    NO VHF radio
    NO GPS, fish finder, map
    NO Command Link Gauges
    NO Suspension Seats
    NO Bow Lights
    NO Second Windshield Wiper

If anybody is interested in a boat like this, go price one then let me know....

Coho...That is without any options at all.... I have over 10k in options on my boat... So that boat you are looking at with all the options I have on my boat would be about 59k.... Just saying

That boat has:

NO 36" bench seats
    NO VHF radio
    NO GPS, fish finder, map
    NO Command Link Gauges
    NO Suspension Seats
    NO Bow Lights

That boat has:

NO 36" bench seats
    NO VHF radio
    NO GPS, fish finder, map
    NO Command Link Gauges
    NO Suspension Seats
    NO Bow Lights

Wasn't saying it was the same exact boat, and I even said + some for the options you pick. The point is, the person buying it could upgrade as they see fit. No offense, but another person might not care about your bench seat or might want some other GPS, so they'd get to choose the options. They might prefer the SJ to an OB. I'm sure your boat is a beauty, and I checked out your ad (you should put pics in there, BTW) but when you're talking $50,000+ people have a right to be pretty picky about things like that if they want to be.

On the other hand, you might have exactly what someone is looking for and be able to save them 10k in extras.

I love it when somone tells me what a good deal I am getting..................if its a good deal it should be obvious.............

Again if somebody would like to talk message me.

This is a good deal for somebody wanting this boat with all these options. It is in new condition
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast