Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: -OH My G@D, and so soon!! My Muskox trophys are home!!

Default -OH My G@D, and so soon!! My Muskox trophys are home!!

On the way home, the wife and I arrived fom Muskox Hunting and as the kids untied our sled, we came up with a bag short, a nearly dry tank and more days of -40.
    Well, she went back today, as its consitterably warmer, and she found the bag with our clothes, sleeping bag, Kinfes and our Trophys, where it had lost its rope on the channel that almost reaches Selawik/Kobuk lakes divvi point Atinik.....

On the North American Continent, the rarest of wools are Musk Ox Qiviute wool. Light and extreamly warm, its prized by knitters and wearers of such for its great warmth and knittability.

I , however, collect the Rarest of the Rarest Wools, and Im saveing up for a Sweater someday

The White Wooly Hairs of the Muskoxens Balls.........REALLY ~~LOL!!~~

Vince, Did you get to keep your Balls????? ~~LOL!!~~
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

They will make a nice caps.Heck your nuts in the head anyway and nothing wrong with that,heck I even got papers.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    They will make a nice caps.
    ...Ball caps??
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Pretty ballsy of your wife going all the way back for those jewels, to keep your jewels warm! You're something else, Stranger! Happy knitting to your bride!

Hope I don't hit a foul ball with this 'un Stranger, but look'n at the picture there, it seems a fella could fashion up a mighty fine toupee out a one a them fur sacks. Do ya think that's a ballsy idea? Or do ya feel it's nuts? If so, just scratch it. And maybe I'll conjure up another.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

No offence taken, iofthetaiga, as my 40's carry on, it getting thinner up there for sure, and someday, I'll look like my dad

Personally, Ive heard of guys getting scrotom pulled over thier heads, I have no idea how,.......but .....maybe this is what they ment???
    I hear some have thiers stored in a jar, under the kitchen counter as well as some guys are just flat cut off , and for some weird reason or another, often after marriage......

For such a rare wool is worth gathering, and there has just got to be a way I can carry on Muskox'n......could just be charm bags , mybe a fretility charm?

Im glad my wife lets me show mine off, and with some usefullness too

That's just wrong. Guys don't cut off other guys balls, even if they are another species. Guys have to stick together. That's why the Mrs has our dogs nuetered. Us guys have to watch out for each other. Lol!

Well Norse, I generlly go to grait pains to avoid others balls....unless I actully get involved when Death is on the line. Then I find it perfectly acceptable to cut them off as Trophys.....

Ask 'em....I didnt touch Vince or Bretts ....ah....ahhh.....testicals.....ah tropheys......ya, thats it.... they had no plan that I know for thiers, and I didnt ask what they were gonna do with em'~~~~LOL!!~~~ but my wife was very happy with my testicals size and tells me they are pretty Big.

Maybe Vince can chime in here....where are your balls?

I did once see a guy ,in an after school "Jump" fight in the mits of wild self defense and a serious realization that what was transpiring around his neck was actually mortal combat, becuase running had allowed his antagonizer to stop him and get him into a choke hold, and as his lights dimmed, both standing, the choked in his tippy toes, well he grasped both his antaginists Cohonas in a death grip, as the instigor was wearing sweat pants, and kept this grip de Mort while the assaulting choker screemed at such a pitch that it would have made a perfect "Memorex tapes" commrcial!!!!, funnier yet was that the choked out runner kept his grip as he fell away unconcious, face first, snoring, into the dust, getting ablody nose as a result...... and drug his choker down with him, screeming , waveing hands in the air as a sign of surrender, finally a barrage of punchs to said grip and some of himself, he rolled away, his face in a new shade of bluish/red, breathing like a woman in childbirth writhing on the ground making sounds like a truk struck cow, the entire time. hahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
    And the Crowd went Wild!!! together, we collectively whooped, pointed, cheered hollerd and danced as that guy spun around, flipp flopping like a fish on the ground, oh man what entertainment!!!!!!!

Our triumphant coward awoke , got up , dusted himself off, ignored his bloody nose and stood there with a grin that surgery couldnt remove....., most likely wonder'd " W*F just happend" ~~LOL!!~~

In such a case I might have been tempted to add a few Human hairs to my sweater....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

mine were still attached to the hide, with the purse.....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Chip this has to be the funniest post ever on this forum thank you I needed those laughs! I hope you and your wife find a good use for those ball sacks and be sure to post up some pics of the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    mine were still attached to the hide, with the purse.....
    For proof of sex, to the guys back home?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    For proof of sex, to the guys back home?
    No... because it was -38, and it all froze pert near then and there
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Chip this has to be the funniest post ever on this forum thank you I needed those laughs! I hope you and your wife find a good use for those ball sacks and be sure to post up some pics of the finished product.
    Why am I not surprised the word ball sack is mentioned and you get all excited... And claim best thread of the year huh "on a warm San Franciscan night"...

Ya know, the truth is often Funnier than anything we cann make up.........

Im glad this thread made you all smile, and Im glad, for one, that I actually had 'The Balls' to post..........

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    Ya know, the truth is often Funnier than anything we cann make up.........

Im glad this thread made you all smile, and Im glad, for one, that I actually had 'The Balls' to post..........
    Man what you know about bon scott? if you can find it "if you want blood youve got it" Live. Listen to the jack that song kicks some serious ass..

Im all over that, 323....Ive been ann AC/DC fan since about 1978, waiting for school to start inna mornings, while the highschool kids shot hoops listening to one of those first Ghetto Blasters with casset and 8trak capability.

I have every album they made, and a set called "Bon Fire' with his studio edits, some unreleased stuff and them getting interviewd.

Fact is I have the Lightning Bolt from between AC '-, DC, tattooed to my right forarm Taken exactly from the cover of the 'Highway To Hell' Lp

"If You Want Blood ,You've Got it' is AC-DC's "Live", and the live version of "Let There Be Rock" is one of the most kickass tunes EVER..............

'The Jack' is very good, but so is "Big Balls" and "Shes got Balls" ~~LOL!!~~

I wonder if anyones sung a song about Muskox.........testicals........????????

"Testes....one two....testes"
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Im all over that, 323....Ive been ann AC/DC fan since about 1978, waiting for school to start inna mornings, while the highschool kids shot hoops listening to one of those first Ghetto Blasters with casset and 8trak capability.

I have every album they made, and a set called "Bon Fire' with his studio edits, some unreleased stuff and them getting interviewd.

Fact is I have the Lightning Bolt from between AC '-, DC, tattooed to my right forarm Taken exactly from the cover of the 'Highway To Hell' Lp

"If You Want Blood ,You've Got it' is AC-DC's "Live", and the live version of "Let There Be Rock" is one of the most kickass tunes EVER..............

'The Jack' is very good, but so is "Big Balls" and "Shes got Balls" ~~LOL!!~~

I wonder if anyones sung a song about Muskox.........testicals........????????
    Did we just become best friends???? Lol Let thier be rock Live was another great one. I do prefer Bon Scott over Brian Johnson though but back in black was a great album as well.

Since Ive Got ya all by the Balls here, and I have you full attention, lets talk about whats at Hand.....

Do I donate these 'Meats''oysters', 'fryers', whatever the dish is.... to a Catholic Preist Charity (I hear they swallow 'em whole), or toss 'em to the Dog, who wiill also , most likely, chew and chew and chew......?

Well, the sak's are now cleaned, defleshed and drying......You guys got any tips for an old dry scrotum??

Since Ive Got ya all by the Balls here, and I have you full attention, lets talk about whats at Hand.....

Do I donate these 'Meats''oysters', 'fryers', whatever the dish is.... to a Catholic Preist Charity (I hear they swallow 'em whole), or toss 'em to the Dog, who wiill also , most likely, chew and chew and chew......?

Well, the sak's are now cleaned, defleshed and drying......You guys got any tips for an old dry scrotum??

I tossed mine in the grinder and shipped it out to all those that insinuated they deserved it.....lol... whers the beef?... nom nom nom nom nom.. three pounds of nut burger went to ketchican

as for drying the scrotem sack?... fast cure method... pis off ol women hold it up in self defence

meet on face book here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast