Thread: Stoeger 10 gauge value?

Default Stoeger 10 gauge value?

I had a Stoeger zephyer 6HG 10 gauge passed on to me years ago, and have not been abel to find to much on the value of it. I have been thinking of selling it or trading it and would like to be a little more educated on it before I make my decision. if you have any info on this gun and are willing to share i would appricate it.

Is there a M or N before the 6HG (heavy goose)? On the barrel flats is there a V stamp over a critter with a S stamped next to it? Does it have ejectors or extractors,box lock or sideplates? I believe its built by Victor Sarasqueta in the early 70's.If you have shot steel shot through the barrels they may be ruined or close to it. Depending on answers value for very good would be in the $800 to $1,200 range.Just good shape takes a fair hit in value
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

There is am M before the 6HG. I am unsure on the rest of it, But I know that there has not been any steel shot out of it. Thanks for taking the time to inform me on my gun.

I believe the M will be ejectors (worth more) and sideplate action insted of square shape boxlock also worth more. most likely a $1,200 price range gun but without seeing?
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you