Thread: Dillon Square Deal Progessive Loader

Default Dillon Square Deal Progessive Loader

I wasn't really looking but I found one today at the Wasilla Gun Show for $65. It was set up in .44 Mag and came with a extra set of .44 dies and shell holder plate. For the money I just couldn't pass it up.

Anybody have any experience or comments on this press? I'll probably never change the caliber but .44 Mag is what I shoot most of the time anyway.

I did note that Dillon no longer offer the press in .44 Mag - just smaller calibers. It may be limited in power but I'll go through and size and ultrasonically clean the cases before I reload them in the press anyway.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

tvfinak

Great by on the square deal. They are a great press if you do not change calibers much. They are as quality as any of the other Dillon presses and come with the same lifetime warranty. I have loaded many different calibers with a square deal including 44mag and 45 colt and it preformed perfectly, no felt power limitations at all.

Also they still do offer the 44 Mag in the square deal B press.

Sterling Cook
    Arctic Ammo & Reloading Supplies
    4900 Palmer-Wasilla hwy Ste 1B
    Wasilla AK 99654
    (907) 357-3381

Thanks for the feedback. I downloaded the manual; now I've got to get it set up and going.

I did explore the Dillon website more and saw that they do offer the press in large calibers. For some reson they just showed the smaller calibers on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by arctic ammo View Post
    tvfinak

Great by on the square deal. They are a great press if you do not change calibers much. They are as quality as any of the other Dillon presses and come with the same lifetime warranty. I have loaded many different calibers with a square deal including 44mag and 45 colt and it preformed perfectly, no felt power limitations at all.

Also they still do offer the 44 Mag in the square deal B press.

Sterling Cook
    Wasilla AK 99654
    (907) 357-3381
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

It will do:
    .32 H&R Mag./S&W Long
    .380 ACP
    .38 Special
    .357 Magnum
    .38 Super
    .38 Super Comp
    9mm
    .40S&W
    10mm
    .41 Magnum
    .44 Special
    .44 Magnum
    .44-40 Winchester
    .45 ACP
    .45 Colt
    .45 GAP
    .45 S&W Schofield
    And I suspect it could be adjusted to do some others with those dies. Great find there TV.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

If you need any help on set up, or missing any parts or peaces let me know I have lots of spare parts for all the Dillon machines.

Sterling Cook
    Wasilla AK 99654
    (907) 357-3381

Thanks!

Good chance when you buy something used it may be missing a part or two.

I will need some extra die sets eventually - thinking about .45 ACP and .357 Mag mainly.