Thread: valley Lake trout

Default valley Lake trout

Is there any lakes in the valley that is good to fishing for Lakers I have tried seventeen mile but there's was too much over flow for me I would be thankful for any help on where to go to fish thanks hope you all have a good week

try long lake on the glenn, i have only caught a few 18-20 inch range but have caught some stockers with bite marks from gills to dorsal. maybe moby is waiting in the depths.

if your fishing long lake, please help the resource out by releasing lakers over 20"....they are very slow growing and there are not many in that lake....its nice to have a local roadside laker fishery...everyone i know who fishes it releases the mature lakers....

Release Lake Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    if your fishing long lake, please help the resource out by releasing lakers over 20"....they are very slow growing and there are not many in that lake....its nice to have a local roadside laker fishery...everyone i know who fishes it releases the mature lakers....
    what he said!!
    it is essential that we let both lakers and char swim a nother day. both are very long living but slow growing fish. there taste just isnt worth it...
    “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

I think I can help out and let them go I just want to catch one haven't got a Lakers or pike and would like to get one