Thread: Just a quick Hello from "the stan" to let those who I speak to on here know I'm alive

Default Just a quick Hello from "the stan" to let those who I speak to on here know I'm alive

Just wanted to swing in and let everyone know I am still alive and kickin' .. Sitting over here in Afghanistan dreaming of hunting in Alaska. I look forward to linking back up with everyone when I return and driving Jess crazy with more scent ball combo's for the 2013 bear season.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Love the bear Tap!! Which FOB are you on? I'm on Salerno so let me know if you are coming by here.

Thank you for your service and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by bnkwnto View Post
    Love the bear Tap!! Which FOB are you on? I'm on Salerno so let me know if you are coming by here.
    Im on Salerno as well

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Good to hear from you.

…let me know if you need help moving food and bait into your stations when you return.

And thanks for your service. I know I don’t voice those words enough to our members that are in the service (as I have a lot of friends that are in the service)… as I start to feel like I sound like a broken record … instead try to help out where/when I can … but genuinely do appreciate your service.

Wet Enuf thanks however by the time I get back the baiting season will be over I do have a buddy who is hunting the stand this year mainly to keep it baited and established. I am looking forward to a fall brown bear hunt when I get back depending on what rifle I end up getting

Best of luck to you and your comrades getting home safely and soon - thanks for your service!
    Randy
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Default Stay Safe

I don't know you, but I appreciate your service! Thank you for your sacrifices and stay safe.

Nice MRAP !!!!.......Looks like you have the newer model, Rode around in one for a while going from FOB to FOB, thanks for serving, be safe.

Thank you for your service, stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by NhraFox View Post
    Im on Salerno as well
    Theres enough of us from Ft Rich on SAL to start a Alaska hunting support group!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Theres enough of us from Ft Rich on SAL to start a Alaska hunting support group!

I know of 5 others who are members on here also that are at SAL lol

Huh Sounds like one big ol party in Salerno...

Stay safe, guys. Those idiots that posted that video probably made life a little less fun where you are.

Hope you got your draw permits in! One month to go till the list comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I'm in! Did you get a chance to read that book yet? I have several more now if you run out of good reading material. 2354C.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Bldg 2360d

I think a lot of people on here have been at Salerno. It is a nice FOB actually, if you don't mind the ***** pond being right across the street from the DFAC.

Yes, thank you very much for your service NhraFox. May God protect you and bring you home to your family safe and sound.